Laravel - PHP Framework For Web Artisans
Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web framework, created by Taylor Otwell and intended for the development of web applications following the model–view–controller (MVC) architectural pattern.
- Some of the features of Laravel are a modular packaging system with a dedicated dependency manager, different ways for accessing relational databases, utilities that aid in application deployment and maintenance, and its orientation toward syntactic sugar.
- Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable, creative experience to be truly fulfilling.
- Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, queueing, and caching.
- Laravel is accessible, yet powerful, providing tools needed for large, robust applications.
- A superb inversion of control container, expressive migration system, and tightly integrated unit testing support give you the tools you need to build any application with which you are tasked.
Did someone say rapid?
Elegant applications delivered at warp speed.
Larave is Expressive, beautiful syntax.
Tailored for your team.
Modern toolkit. Pinch of magic.
Let's Get Started.
Complete Tutorial has been copy pasted from Laravel Github Docs with minor change and no change at all in some doc page. Readers discretion advised